Application, Selection Procedure and Results
For mobility for studies in 2021/2022 the deadlines are:
- for mobility starting in 1st semester of 2021/2022: 26th March 2021
- for mobility during the 2nd semester of 2021/2022: 22nd October 2021
All applicants who have submitted their application forms will be invited for an interview within 2 weeks after the indicated application submission deadline.
After the deadline and according to the Regulations for Managing the Erasmus+ Programme at VUM and by order of VUM President, a Selection Committee is appointed which interviews all the applicants and performs subsequent selection and approval. The aim of the interview is to identify to what extent the applicant fulfils the selection criteria. When the interview process ends, the Selection Committee prepares a list with all the applicants selected to participate in mobility for study as well as a list with reserves.
For mobility for studies the following selection criteria are being implemented:
- Motivation for participation in the Erasmus+ programme, good knowledge of its rules and demonstrated readiness to act in compliance with them
- Good command of the language of instruction at the receiving institution
- Knowledge of the host institution’s profile and the targeted study programme
- Active involvement in VUM social life and in the process of integration of incoming Erasmus+ students is considered an advantage.
All selection results are published on VUM website.
A list with the students selected to participate in an Erasmus+ student mobility for studies in 2020/2021 could be found here.