Profile of the Hosting Institution Providing Placement Opportunities to Students
Host institutions where students can carry out their mobility for placement include:
- Higher education institutions holding an Erasmus Charter
- Public or private, small, medium or large enterprise including a social enterprise
- Public institution at local, regional or national level
- Social partners or representatives of the labour field including chambers of commerce, craft associations, professional associations and trade unions
- Research institutes
- Schools/institutes/educational centres – from pre-school to secondary education including vocational education and adult education
- Non-profit organizations, associations, NGOs; organizations providing career guidance, counselling and information services.
All organizations must be registered and located in a Programme Country (all EU member states plus Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Turkey, and FYROM).