Eligibility of the Participants
Eligible applicants should:
- Be registered as full-time students at VUM
- Be selected by an employer that meets the requirements specified in the section Profile of the hosting institutions
- Be proficient in the language used at the host institution
- Have a good knowledge of the hosting institution
- Be highly motivated to participate
- Be familiar with the Erasmus+ Student Charter.
Study periods: from 3 to 12 months
Traineeships: from 2 to 12 months.
The same student may participate in mobility periods totaling up to 12 months maximum per each cycle of study, independently from the number and type of mobility activities. Participation with a zero-grant from EU funds counts as well towards this maximum duration:
- during the first study cycle (undergraduate)
- during the second study cycle (Master)
- during the third cycle as a doctoral candidate.
The duration of a traineeship by recent graduates counts towards the 12 months maximum of the cycle during which they apply for the traineeship.